- Skillfully designed ranch homes, built to maximize both indoor and outdoor living areas
- Thoughtful placement of the homes on the home sites to help ensure privacy and preserve trees
- Quiet neighborhood featuring cul-de-saced streets which reduce traffic flow and help keep speeds down
- Large wooded home sites that average .4 acres and are as large as .94 acres.
- Basement home sites available (limited availability)
- Low annual homeowners association dues
- Street lights on all streets
- Only Gaston County Taxes (no city taxes)
- Convenient access to the charming towns of Belmont, Mt. Holly and McAdensville
- 20 minutes to downtown Charlotte and Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Less than 5 minutes to I-85
- Less than 10 minutes to 1-485.
- USDA Rural Housing Loan Program which offers up to 102% 30 year loans*
* The USDA Rural Housing Loan Program requires Buyers to be qualified and has some income limits. Abbington Woods will direct Buyers to qualified mortgage specialist to help them determine their eligibility.